And, They lived happily ever after….but not Together….!!!!
Bura na maano HOLI hai 😉
So…It’s HOLI 🙂 One of the most colourful and joyful of Hindu festivals 🙂 Holi is celebrated every year to say a Hello to Spring by playing with lots of colours!!! 😀
Happy Holi to all my lovely lovely friends 🙂 May god gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. 🙂
I like this festival, full of colours and happiness 😀 but I don’t play holi much 🙂 So I am just enjoying with my hot hot Jalebi 😀
Wish you a very very Happy Holi 🙂 Play safe and be good….Hope you guys have a great time !
Hey guys! My birthday was on Tuesday (3rd March) and Yesterday, when I checked my email I found a lovely birthday surprise… A Blogger Award Nomination! 🙂 Firstly thanks a lot Pratik for nominating me for this wonderful award. 🙂 I am very new to the whole blogging world, thanks for nominating me. Woohooo! 😀 I feel so happy and so honored. This is amazing. These things of appreciation keep me going in my endeavor of becoming a better writer. 😀 Thanks Pratik 🙂 this really means a lot to me…And yes I am happily accepting this award! Really I am very happy to receive this nomination from the most talented blogger 🙂 Pratik you’re an amazing writer. I read all your post and I loved them.
Guys, If you don’t know his blog, Visit here 🙂
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:-
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them
6. Display the award logo on your blog
Okay so, for this award I’m asked to state 7 things about myself, so here they are…
1. I love to observe new thing, love to observe people and I can easily observe people around me. The best is when I can sit in a cafe at a window and watch life on the street. 🙂
2. Music is a HUGE part of my life. Listening to music is one of my great pleasures. 🙂
3. I love Coffee! I actually drink about 3-4 cups a day… not good, I know! 😦
4. I am blindly and madly in love with my family. I love them most. 🙂
5. I overstress myself when I get into difficult situations and it takes a while to calm down.
6. I love my blogging life. It is something which I completely adore. I love to share my thoughts with others. 🙂
7. I am a big foodie. I love food 😛 I love eating. I love tasting new cuisines. 😀
Again thank you Pratik. Have fun everyone! 🙂
Happy Birthday to Me….Happy Birthday to Me…Happy Birthday to me…la la la la laaaaa 😛 hahaha, sorry for being crazy 😛 No no no, today is not my birthday…..Actually, Yesterday was my birthday, yeah! That’s right. and I had a great one. 🙂 Yes! I am officially 22 now 😛 I celebrated with my family, we cut the cake and had so much fun.:-D
I’ve been through a lot in my 22 years of life, There were so many ups and downs, smiles and tears. I’ve had some great experiences, some learning experiences and some experiences that has taught me a lot and they’ve made me into who I am today. 🙂
Anyways, a new year, a new beginning, new challenges 🙂 all I want is dear god! please give me the strength to face all the challenges and dear god, you just stay with me forever. 🙂
By the way I got soooooooooo many chocolates 😛 😛
Happy Birthday to Me once again!! 😉 😀
Big questions…What is happiness?? It’s a feeling or something else? What makes you happy? Are you happy? …Some people seem to be happy, they just do not think about it….Others make plans and this keeps them occupied/happy and I am not one of them 😛 ….I am a happy person, I don’t need plans to be happy 😛 I love my life and I like to be happy, I like to being myself. 🙂 I believe, If we’re not happy, we can’t be happy with hardly anything. We cannot depend on others to make us happy…We must find hppiness within us, in our heart, in our life.
I can’t define happiness in words, it’s a beautiful feeling for me. I actually believe that money does not guarantee happiness, it just makes life easier. Happiness is inside of us, we must live and learn to enjoy every moment of our life…Happiness is in everything you do, and you just have to accept it and believe that you are happy. Just love yourself, love who you are. There are billions people on earth but you are the only ONE….So love yourself and be your biggest fan, admirer and lover. 🙂
I love Kareena Kapoor’s dialogue from Jab We Met:- “Main apni favourite hoon.” 😉 (I am my own favourite.) ….so just, be your favourite, be yourself. The best way to be happy is to do what you love and do lots of it. Also have a few really good friends you can laugh, complain, be stupid, be crazy, serious, funny and just be yourself no matter what! 🙂
Today morning, when I was smiling, my neighbour saw me and she asked the reason, I just say because I love my life 😛 and I felt so. I think we don’t need reasons to be happy….Right? 🙂 but still if you really need reasons to be happy, so there are so many of them all around you. Starting with being alive, being healthy and etc. 🙂
Few things which makes me happy (a short list 😛 )……
1. Being remembered by someone whom you had long forgotten. 🙂
2. Being given cute-sweet-adorable nicknames by friends. (Makes me feel like a child all over again!! 😀 )
3. Hearing you inspire me from someone.
4. Hearing you are a nice person from someone. 🙂
5. A perfect book with perfect coffee 😉
6. Listening to someone’s life story and suddenly feeling proud of where you have reached.
7. Looking back and smiling at all that was for you are thankful it isn’t.
8. Receiving surprise gifts and feeling the sender’s thoughts behind it as you hold the gift in your hands.
9. Trying something “so-unlike-you” and be complimented on it. 🙂
10. Doing what you heart says and feel content.
11. Being able to accept yourself the way you are – with all your perfect imperfections which make you YOU – uniquely YOU. 🙂
12. Falling in love all over again with LIFE, yourself and almost everything around you. ❤
13. Being able to sing after a long bout of cold and sounding wonderful. 😛
14. Spending the whole day looking at old photographs, recalls all the memories and reliving each moment.
15. Listening to a friend giggling like crazy and knowing you are reason behind it.
16. Going to sleep at night and waking up in the morning with a huge smile on your face reminding you how blessed you are! 🙂
In our eternal quest for happiness we forget the most important thing and that is HAPPINESS.
I am happy because I love to be happy. I feel happy when I smile, laugh like crazy with my family and friends, see a rainbow, rain, stars, sky, river smell of coffee, a baby’s smile, music, books, chocolates etc. there are so many things around me to fill me up every day. Loving myself and seeing myself happy is one of the greatest feelings ever! 🙂 ❤ Friends just be happy, love your life, love yourself….and never give up, do what you love, good luck! 🙂
“Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” 🙂
Hey Everyone! 🙂 Happy new year once again 🙂 I hope everyone had a great time! 😀 ….Today I just want to share my happiness with you all 🙂 I had a wonderful new year’s eve with my family 😀 We cut the cake and celebrated a lot!!! It was soooooo nice 🙂 I enjoyed a lotttttttt 😀
Sorry the “NEW” is missing 😛 but anyways the cake was soooooo delicious 😛 Just YUM 😀
And I got my Ferrero Rocher 😀 #MyFavouriteChocolates 😛
Really it was fun! 🙂
Take care friends 🙂 Have a great 2015 🙂 Love you allllllllllll 😘 🙂