Oh My God! 😀 2 awards in just one week 😀 I am so happy and excited! 🙂 🙂 This time Aishwayra nominated me for the Liebster Award 😀 Yayyy!! 🙂 Thanks a ton dear. 🙂 It is always an honor to receive an award. This is really great because it means my readers are appreciating my work and it inspire me to be more active. 🙂 Really it is wonderful feeling. So a big big thank you to Aishwarya for nominating me for this lovely award. 🙂 By the way aishwarya I love your name 🙂 & You’re an amazing writer and photographer. I like your blog very much. 🙂 Guys, please visit her blog, She’s amazing. She owns the awesome blog at Captured By Aishwarya !! 🙂
1. Link the person who nominated you in your post and let them know.
2. Answer the 11 questions posed for you in your post.
3. Nominate some other bloggers for the same thing.
4. Create a set of 11 new questions for your nominees.
5. Let them know that they’ve been nominated.
So, here are my answers to Aishwarya’s questions:-
1. What is your greatest fear?
Ans- Right now?? Spiders (ewwwwwww 😦 ) ..but losing my parents will be the greatest always because I think, everything you can get in this world except your parents!
2. Which is your favourite getaway?
Ans– Manali. 🙂
3. If you could turn invisible for one day, what would you do?
Ans- That’s funny! 😛 Ahnn, Scare my enemies? 😛 hahaha…Okay well, I don’t know….there’s nothing interesting in my mind that I can do by getting invisible but if I ever became invisible for a day, I would like to help poor people and animals 🙂 want to save people who end up their life in accidents like: car accidents, kidnappings, suicide attempts etc. I would just go about doing good things for that day and want to protect people and animals, want to help them….That’s it! 🙂
4. Who is your role model?
Ans- My role model is the ideal version of myself. 😉 😛 I have a picture in my mind of what I want to be like and that is what I’m striving towards. 🙂 I don’t really have one. But yes! I admire some people like Priyanka chopra, Mother Teresa and some more! 🙂
5. What is your hobby?
Ans- Oh I have so many 😛 but let me tell you about some of them, well I love reading, writing, I simply love MUSIC, cooking, drawing, collecting coins, playing badminton, discovering new informations, I love to read books, Photography is my another passion….And tons more!! 😀 😛
6. E-book or real book?
Ans- Obviously, Real Book! 🙂
7. MS Word or pen and paper?
Ans- Undoubtedly, Pen and Paper. 🙂
8. Who is your favourite singer?
Ans- Taylor Swift, Enrique Iglesias, Jojo, Chris Brown, Selena Gomez, Akon, Shreya Ghoshal, Arijit Singh, Atif Aslam, Shakira…and many moreee!!!! 😀
9. Choose : being the last person on earth or internet less world?
Ans- Well, NONE! 😛
10. One song that ignites an old memory?
Ans- Can’t tell one, there are so many!
11. Which language would you like to learn?
Ans- There are many languages that I want to learn in my lifetime. I want to learn French, Spanish, German, I know little bit Marathi, Gujarati and Punjabi (I can speak punjabi but not 100% 😦 ) 😀 but still want to learn them. 🙂 And yeah Tamil also ! 😀
Aimless by Pratik 🙂
Wonder Of My Worlds by Stella 🙂
Wandering Story Teller
Smile! Because You’re Beautiful.. 🙂 by Ankit Mishra
Life Is Beautiful by Maya
My 11 questions for the nominees:-
1. Three good and bad things about you?
2. The 3 wishes you’d make if you get Aladdin’s Lamp?
3. Choose one: Books or Movies? …and Why?
4. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
5. Your favourite cuisine?
6. What does blogging mean to you?
7. Tell your one memorable moment?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Choose one:- Facebook, Twitter or Whats app? ..and Why?
10. What is more important and why:- Love or Money?
11. What’s your Dream Job?
One again thanks Aishwarya for nominating me 🙂
Stay connected….Happy reading! 🙂