Hey friends! 🙂 How is everyone? First of all, I am really sorry for being inactive, actually one of my cousin’s wedding is on 10th April, So I’m busy these days…really sorry! 😦 But I promise I’ll be back soon 🙂 well let me tell you one thing its raining here again and seriously I am loving this weather!!! 🙂 Kadak garmi ke baad is suhani barish mein bahot acha lag raha hain! 🙂
Anyways today I am going to share a pic of my Manali trip 😛 the pic clicked by my Brother 🙂 and yeah It was taken a few years back during the Manali trip! 🙂 I know Its a old picture, I was in tenth grade at that time 😛
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: Ephemeral
So I logged on today and saw that I have finally reached my first 100 followers 🙂 yayyyy! Thank you so much guys 🙂 I am completely shocked and really happy!! 🙂 Thanks once again my wonderful readers 🙂 and I’m so sorry, am lil busy these days, But I promise I’ll be back with some good stuff soon! 🙂
Till then, Take care and Be happy ❤
I wanna go on a roadtrip someday, alone or with someone I love. I just wanna get away, explore places. Sleep in the car. Stop a lot just to admire the view. Visit museums and try out coffee shops. Listen to my favourite albums while driving. Have a polaroid camera. Take pretty pictures of the sunrise. Take pictures of myself. 😉 Run through a forest. Chase fog, chase the sun. Spend hours on a field making flower crowns. Feel the wind in my hair. Taste different different kind of foods. Buy souvenirs. Meet people, take time to observe. I want to travel around the world, want to make memories. 🙂 I just wanna feel Alive!!!! ❤
Hey Everyone! Hope, you are all having a lovely day. 🙂 Okay I am super excited because I’ve got another Liebster Nomination…Yay!! One more award 😀 I am very happy 😀 This time I was nominated by one of my favourite blogger Ritu 🙂 …Thank you so much Ritu. 🙂 Being new to the blogging world, it was so humbling to be honored. I am glad to know that my fellow blogger is interested in knowing a little about me and they’re noticing me 🙂 you know it really feels great to know that someone actually reads what I write! 🙂 A big thanks to all my readers and followers 🙂 You guys are great! 😉 And as I said before, I simply love your blog Ritu. You’re a fab writer and a wonderful person. 🙂 Friends, click here to check out her fabulous blog. 🙂 Thanks once again for nominating me, it means a lot to me 🙂 And now…let’s play the game! 😉
1. Link the person who nominated you to your blog post. Thank them and let them know you answered their questions.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with a following of less than 500. (Ok so I nominated one that has more… never mind, we’ll let that slip eh!!)
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
6. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
My answers to Ritu’s questions:-
1. What do you like most about blogging?
Ans- I really enjoy the writing part of it, It allows me to share my passion with others. I can easily connect with other bloggers & people, and I can share my personal thoughts and ideas with a larger group of people. People visit our blog from all around the world, that’s pretty cool 😉 I also enjoy reading people’s comments on my blog, I just love reading their thoughts. I learn so much from them….Also it makes me happy! 🙂
2. Describe your blog in three words?
Ans- Three words to describe my blog? “ Really Quite Random “ 😉
3. What is your profession or what are you studying?
Ans- I am a student and studying English Literature.
4. What has been your all time favourite post to write or favourite topic to blog about?
Ans- Honestly, I love blogging. 🙂 I love to write. I just want to share my thoughts with others so in that way each and every post is my favourite. 🙂 But still, I think my First Post (because it was sort of the start of it all) and Coffee Observation these two are more close to my heart. 🙂
5. What is your favourite TV show?
Ans- I don’t watch TV much but right now, its Comey Nights with Kapil 🙂
6. Favourite film of all time?
Ans- Actually there are so many good films, so sorry…its hard to pick the best. 🙂
7. Do you have any hidden talents?
Ans- I don’t know, seriously! 😛 I think, they might still be hidden 😛 But yeah, I love to Sing! 🙂
8. If The Doctor came right now where would you like to go in all of Time and Space?
Ans- For what? 😛 ..To change my past? 😛 would go to 2008 😀 the best time of my life 🙂 …And also I would go to Dubaiiiiiii! 😀 🙂
9. You can only eat three things for the rest of your life, what are they?
Ans- Only three? Really…? Not fair 😛 …Okay! Chocolate, Apple, Chips. 🙂
10. Shower or bath?
Ans- Can I choose BOTH? 🙂
11. Would you rather be famous, or the friend of someone famous?
Ans- The first one 🙂 I’d rather be famous. The main part of fame that appeals to me is inspiring and helping others with the fame you have. 🙂 So yeah, I would love to be famous one day, I am not the type of person who likes to be in the shadows! 😉
Now my Nominations:-
Sunny District by Bipasha
My 11 questions for the nominees:
1. What food could you eat every day and never get sick of?
2. Who is your favourite person on earth and why do you choose that person?
3. Your favourite holiday destination?
4. If you could change one thing about this World, what would it be?
5. Who is your favorite author?
6. What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
7. What is the story behind your blog title?
8. Three good and bad things about you?
9. The 3 wishes you’d make if you get Aladdin’s Lamp?
10. What does blogging mean to you?
11. Tell your one memorable moment?
Thanks all for reading 🙂 Hope you liked my answers and Thank you once again Ritu for nominating me again! 🙂 Hope you enjoyed learning a little something about me. 🙂
Take care….Happy Blogging! 🙂
Hey everyone! 🙂 I am on Bloglovin now….So, if you are a member and wish to follow my blog, click below. 🙂
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13802245/?claim=psxc63cmp3k”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Oh My God! 😀 2 awards in just one week 😀 I am so happy and excited! 🙂 🙂 This time Aishwayra nominated me for the Liebster Award 😀 Yayyy!! 🙂 Thanks a ton dear. 🙂 It is always an honor to receive an award. This is really great because it means my readers are appreciating my work and it inspire me to be more active. 🙂 Really it is wonderful feeling. So a big big thank you to Aishwarya for nominating me for this lovely award. 🙂 By the way aishwarya I love your name 🙂 & You’re an amazing writer and photographer. I like your blog very much. 🙂 Guys, please visit her blog, She’s amazing. She owns the awesome blog at Captured By Aishwarya !! 🙂
1. Link the person who nominated you in your post and let them know.
2. Answer the 11 questions posed for you in your post.
3. Nominate some other bloggers for the same thing.
4. Create a set of 11 new questions for your nominees.
5. Let them know that they’ve been nominated.
So, here are my answers to Aishwarya’s questions:-
1. What is your greatest fear?
Ans- Right now?? Spiders (ewwwwwww 😦 ) ..but losing my parents will be the greatest always because I think, everything you can get in this world except your parents!
2. Which is your favourite getaway?
Ans– Manali. 🙂
3. If you could turn invisible for one day, what would you do?
Ans- That’s funny! 😛 Ahnn, Scare my enemies? 😛 hahaha…Okay well, I don’t know….there’s nothing interesting in my mind that I can do by getting invisible but if I ever became invisible for a day, I would like to help poor people and animals 🙂 want to save people who end up their life in accidents like: car accidents, kidnappings, suicide attempts etc. I would just go about doing good things for that day and want to protect people and animals, want to help them….That’s it! 🙂
4. Who is your role model?
Ans- My role model is the ideal version of myself. 😉 😛 I have a picture in my mind of what I want to be like and that is what I’m striving towards. 🙂 I don’t really have one. But yes! I admire some people like Priyanka chopra, Mother Teresa and some more! 🙂
5. What is your hobby?
Ans- Oh I have so many 😛 but let me tell you about some of them, well I love reading, writing, I simply love MUSIC, cooking, drawing, collecting coins, playing badminton, discovering new informations, I love to read books, Photography is my another passion….And tons more!! 😀 😛
6. E-book or real book?
Ans- Obviously, Real Book! 🙂
7. MS Word or pen and paper?
Ans- Undoubtedly, Pen and Paper. 🙂
8. Who is your favourite singer?
Ans- Taylor Swift, Enrique Iglesias, Jojo, Chris Brown, Selena Gomez, Akon, Shreya Ghoshal, Arijit Singh, Atif Aslam, Shakira…and many moreee!!!! 😀
9. Choose : being the last person on earth or internet less world?
Ans- Well, NONE! 😛
10. One song that ignites an old memory?
Ans- Can’t tell one, there are so many!
11. Which language would you like to learn?
Ans- There are many languages that I want to learn in my lifetime. I want to learn French, Spanish, German, I know little bit Marathi, Gujarati and Punjabi (I can speak punjabi but not 100% 😦 ) 😀 but still want to learn them. 🙂 And yeah Tamil also ! 😀
My 11 questions for the nominees:-
1. Three good and bad things about you?
2. The 3 wishes you’d make if you get Aladdin’s Lamp?
3. Choose one: Books or Movies? …and Why?
4. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
5. Your favourite cuisine?
6. What does blogging mean to you?
7. Tell your one memorable moment?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Choose one:- Facebook, Twitter or Whats app? ..and Why?
10. What is more important and why:- Love or Money?
11. What’s your Dream Job?
One again thanks Aishwarya for nominating me 🙂
Stay connected….Happy reading! 🙂
INDIA’s DAUGHTER is the story of the short life, and brutal gang rape and murder in Delhi (India) in December 2012 of an exceptional and inspiring young woman. The rape of the 23 year old medical student by 6 men on a moving bus, and her death, sparked unprecedented protests and riots throughout India and led to the first glimmers of a change of mindset. Interwoven into the story line are the lives, values and mindsets of the rapists whom the film makers have had exclusive and unprecedented access to interview before they hang. The film examines the society and values which spawn such violent acts, and makes an optimistic and impassioned plea for change. While India’s daughter is banned in India, it aired on BBC 4 on Wednesday (4 March 2015) evening to UK audiences four days before it was originally scheduled.
The documentary is banned in India, it is the story of Jyoti Singh, the story of a daughter INDIA’S DAUGHTER!
I watched the Documentary of BBC about the Delhi Rape, named India’s Daughter it’s actually unbelievable. I was in pain, tears rolled out…..Really first time am feeling ashamed of being an Indian 😦 Where the world is going on…???? Still we are hearing some supporting words to the Rapist…What The Hell! Whoever questioning against the girl are definitely Not Human Beings. I am shocked to hear the remarks and examples given by the “Lawyers” ML Sharma and AP Singh. Shame on these educated illiterates. What should actually be banned is this lunatic lawyer’s license to practice. How dare he say all those things…Shame on Him!!! ….And the most surprising is our Indian Government, yes! still our government won’t take action against them but investigating how the rapist gave interview to BBC….What a shame! 😦
I mean just look at the hypocrisy of today’s government, at one side they proclaim ‘BETI BACHAO, BETI PADHAO’ and on the other side they ban a documentary that shows the society a mirror of their silence, of their misdoings, of an injustice….SALUTE TO SUCH POLITICS, for them the image of a so called ‘SAFE COUNTRY’ is more than the life of a girl…!
I think, instead of banning this film we need to put an end to the sick mindset of all those people not only in India but through out the world, who think women are inferior to men and they don’t have the right to live life freely!!! ….Anyway, the whole point of this documentary was to show us what is wrong in our society and how we can try and prevent it. And as grown-ups, I feel we do have a little understanding of what is right and what is wrong!!! …I actually think that by banning the video they are just making it more important to watch….I know, It is disturbing and it is banned in india but still play around the world. Watch it and Judge for yourself if it was supposed to be banned…!