Hey Everyone! Hope, you are all having a lovely day. 🙂 Okay I am super excited because I’ve got another Liebster Nomination…Yay!! One more award 😀 I am very happy 😀 This time I was nominated by one of my favourite blogger Ritu 🙂 …Thank you so much Ritu. 🙂 Being new to the blogging world, it was so humbling to be honored. I am glad to know that my fellow blogger is interested in knowing a little about me and they’re noticing me 🙂 you know it really feels great to know that someone actually reads what I write! 🙂 A big thanks to all my readers and followers 🙂 You guys are great! 😉 And as I said before, I simply love your blog Ritu. You’re a fab writer and a wonderful person. 🙂 Friends, click here to check out her fabulous blog. 🙂 Thanks once again for nominating me, it means a lot to me 🙂 And now…let’s play the game! 😉
1. Link the person who nominated you to your blog post. Thank them and let them know you answered their questions.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with a following of less than 500. (Ok so I nominated one that has more… never mind, we’ll let that slip eh!!)
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
6. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
My answers to Ritu’s questions:-
1. What do you like most about blogging?
Ans- I really enjoy the writing part of it, It allows me to share my passion with others. I can easily connect with other bloggers & people, and I can share my personal thoughts and ideas with a larger group of people. People visit our blog from all around the world, that’s pretty cool 😉 I also enjoy reading people’s comments on my blog, I just love reading their thoughts. I learn so much from them….Also it makes me happy! 🙂
2. Describe your blog in three words?
Ans- Three words to describe my blog? “ Really Quite Random “ 😉
3. What is your profession or what are you studying?
Ans- I am a student and studying English Literature.
4. What has been your all time favourite post to write or favourite topic to blog about?
Ans- Honestly, I love blogging. 🙂 I love to write. I just want to share my thoughts with others so in that way each and every post is my favourite. 🙂 But still, I think my First Post (because it was sort of the start of it all) and Coffee Observation these two are more close to my heart. 🙂
5. What is your favourite TV show?
Ans- I don’t watch TV much but right now, its Comey Nights with Kapil 🙂
6. Favourite film of all time?
Ans- Actually there are so many good films, so sorry…its hard to pick the best. 🙂
7. Do you have any hidden talents?
Ans- I don’t know, seriously! 😛 I think, they might still be hidden 😛 But yeah, I love to Sing! 🙂
8. If The Doctor came right now where would you like to go in all of Time and Space?
Ans- For what? 😛 ..To change my past? 😛 would go to 2008 😀 the best time of my life 🙂 …And also I would go to Dubaiiiiiii! 😀 🙂
9. You can only eat three things for the rest of your life, what are they?
Ans- Only three? Really…? Not fair 😛 …Okay! Chocolate, Apple, Chips. 🙂
10. Shower or bath?
Ans- Can I choose BOTH? 🙂
11. Would you rather be famous, or the friend of someone famous?
Ans- The first one 🙂 I’d rather be famous. The main part of fame that appeals to me is inspiring and helping others with the fame you have. 🙂 So yeah, I would love to be famous one day, I am not the type of person who likes to be in the shadows! 😉
Now my Nominations:-
Wanna Be Uncool by Sarah
Sunny District by Bipasha
4 Year Old Adult
Captured by Aishwarya
Little Growing Pains by Gwen
My 11 questions for the nominees:
1. What food could you eat every day and never get sick of?
2. Who is your favourite person on earth and why do you choose that person?
3. Your favourite holiday destination?
4. If you could change one thing about this World, what would it be?
5. Who is your favorite author?
6. What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
7. What is the story behind your blog title?
8. Three good and bad things about you?
9. The 3 wishes you’d make if you get Aladdin’s Lamp?
10. What does blogging mean to you?
11. Tell your one memorable moment?
Thanks all for reading 🙂 Hope you liked my answers and Thank you once again Ritu for nominating me again! 🙂 Hope you enjoyed learning a little something about me. 🙂
Take care….Happy Blogging! 🙂