Big questions…What is happiness?? It’s a feeling or something else? What makes you happy? Are you happy? …Some people seem to be happy, they just do not think about it….Others make plans and this keeps them occupied/happy and I am not one of them 😛 ….I am a happy person, I don’t need plans to be happy 😛 I love my life and I like to be happy, I like to being myself. 🙂 I believe, If we’re not happy, we can’t be happy with hardly anything. We cannot depend on others to make us happy…We must find hppiness within us, in our heart, in our life.
I can’t define happiness in words, it’s a beautiful feeling for me. I actually believe that money does not guarantee happiness, it just makes life easier. Happiness is inside of us, we must live and learn to enjoy every moment of our life…Happiness is in everything you do, and you just have to accept it and believe that you are happy. Just love yourself, love who you are. There are billions people on earth but you are the only ONE….So love yourself and be your biggest fan, admirer and lover. 🙂
I love Kareena Kapoor’s dialogue from Jab We Met:- “Main apni favourite hoon.” 😉 (I am my own favourite.) ….so just, be your favourite, be yourself. The best way to be happy is to do what you love and do lots of it. Also have a few really good friends you can laugh, complain, be stupid, be crazy, serious, funny and just be yourself no matter what! 🙂
Today morning, when I was smiling, my neighbour saw me and she asked the reason, I just say because I love my life 😛 and I felt so. I think we don’t need reasons to be happy….Right? 🙂 but still if you really need reasons to be happy, so there are so many of them all around you. Starting with being alive, being healthy and etc. 🙂
Few things which makes me happy (a short list 😛 )……
1. Being remembered by someone whom you had long forgotten. 🙂
2. Being given cute-sweet-adorable nicknames by friends. (Makes me feel like a child all over again!! 😀 )
3. Hearing you inspire me from someone.
4. Hearing you are a nice person from someone. 🙂
5. A perfect book with perfect coffee 😉
6. Listening to someone’s life story and suddenly feeling proud of where you have reached.
7. Looking back and smiling at all that was for you are thankful it isn’t.
8. Receiving surprise gifts and feeling the sender’s thoughts behind it as you hold the gift in your hands.
9. Trying something “so-unlike-you” and be complimented on it. 🙂
10. Doing what you heart says and feel content.
11. Being able to accept yourself the way you are – with all your perfect imperfections which make you YOU – uniquely YOU. 🙂
12. Falling in love all over again with LIFE, yourself and almost everything around you. ❤
13. Being able to sing after a long bout of cold and sounding wonderful. 😛
14. Spending the whole day looking at old photographs, recalls all the memories and reliving each moment.
15. Listening to a friend giggling like crazy and knowing you are reason behind it.
16. Going to sleep at night and waking up in the morning with a huge smile on your face reminding you how blessed you are! 🙂
In our eternal quest for happiness we forget the most important thing and that is HAPPINESS.
I am happy because I love to be happy. I feel happy when I smile, laugh like crazy with my family and friends, see a rainbow, rain, stars, sky, river smell of coffee, a baby’s smile, music, books, chocolates etc. there are so many things around me to fill me up every day. Loving myself and seeing myself happy is one of the greatest feelings ever! 🙂 ❤ Friends just be happy, love your life, love yourself….and never give up, do what you love, good luck! 🙂
“Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” 🙂