Hello Friends 🙂 Hope you are all doing great 🙂 Today is 2nd October, means today is Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti, 145th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi . He is considered as a Father of the nation, father of every Indian people who brought the independence for India from British rule in 1947. His full name is Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He was born on 2nd October 1869. When we talk about Mahatma Gandhi we only remember “Non Violence”. So here are some of my favourite inspirational and motivational quotes said by Mahatma Gandhi:-
1. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
2. I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life.
3. Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.
4. Strength does not come from winning, when you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
5. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
6. Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something,it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can,I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning.
7. Nobody can hurt you without your permission.
8. Forgiveness is choosing to love, It is the first skill of self-giving love.
9. Many people especially ignorant people want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.
10. Be the change that you want to see in the World.
🙂 Gandhi Jayanti ki Shubkamnaye (Happy Gandhi Jayanti) 🙂